1. Bring a medium-large pot of water with a pinch of salt to a boil. Once boiling, add in your pasta and let it cook for approximately 10 minutes. Before straining, reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water for later use. Strain the pasta and set it aside.
2. Prepare your vegetables by cutting them as indicated.
3. Heat a large pan with a splash of oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add in your diced mushrooms and cook for ~6 minutes, until they begin to brown around the edges.
4. Turn the heat down to medium. Add in your pumpkin sauce and the reserved 1/3 cup of pasta water (or substitute with 1/4 cup of regular water if you forgot to reserve). Add the spinach and let everything cook for about 5-6 minutes.
5. Add your cooked pasta to the pan. Mix and continue cooking until the sauce clings to the noodles and the spinach has wilted.
5. To serve, place the pasta in a bowl and garnish with your pumpkin seeds, hemp parm & a pinch of salt and pepper!