VEGGIE DAN DAN
1. Bring a medium-large pot of water with a pinch of salt to a boil. Once boiling, add in your pasta and let it cook for approximately 10 minutes.Before straining, reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water for later use.Strain the pasta and set it aside.
2. Prepare your vegetables by cutting them as indicated.
3. Heat a large pan with a splash of oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add in your diced mushrooms and cook for 6 minutes, until they begin to brown around the edges. Then add in your broccoli and green pepper and let cook for another ~ 6 minutes.
4. Next, add in your dan dan sauce, the reserved 1/3 cup of pasta water (if you forgot, just add 1/4 cup of regular water), and the fusilli pasta. Let everything cook until the sauce thickens and clings to the noodles, approximately 6-7 more minutes.
5. To serve, place the pasta in a bowl and garnish with green onion & sesame seeds.