DELIVERED JULY 31 - AUG 04
1. Preheat oven to 325 F
2. Strain black beans and corn.
3. Add 2 cups of water, your black beans and corn, and your soup base to a pot and bring up to a simmer. Make sure everything is mixed together thoroughly.
4. Cut your veggies and tortilla as shown below.
5. Toss your tortilla strips in a splash of oil and mix together until evenly coated.
6. Transfer your tortilla strips to a lined baking sheet and put in the oven to cook for ~ 10 minutes.
Note: Be sure to toss the strips in a pinch of salt when you remove them from the oven.
7. Time to assemble your bowl(s). Add in your soup and top with shredded cheese, diced shallot, diced cilantro, diced avocado, and your corn tortilla strips. ENJOY!