TOMATO SOUP + GRILLED CHEESE
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Cut your veggies as shown below.
3. Transfer your chickpeas to a lined baking sheet and let cook in the oven for ~17 minutes.
4. In a pot, bring your tomato mix and 2 cups of water up to medium-high heat. Mix well, and let it sit on the heat for approximately 8 minutes or until it's steaming but not bubbling, or until you reach your desired consistency/temperature.
5. In a separate pan, bring a heavy splash of oil up to medium-high heat. Add in your grilled cheese and let it cook on each side for approximately 5-6 minutes or until it's browned and the cheese is melted.
6. In a separate bowl combine your romaine lettuce + your Caesar dressing.
7. To build your dinner, start by combining your tomato soup, chickpeas, diced parsley, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl. Drizzle some olive oil over the top.Serve your grilled cheese and salad on the side, with the hemp parmesan & bacon sprinkled on top of the salad. Enjoy your meal!