TOFU MANGO BOWL
1. Bring a large pot/ kettle of water up to a boil. Once boiling add 1 cup of water + your cous cous into a bowl, cover, and let sit for ~11 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
GF: Bring 1 cup of water + your quinoa and a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling turn down to a simmer, cover, and let sit for ~ 11 minutes.
2. Cut your veggies as shown below.
3. Bring a small pan + a splash of oil up to medium high heat. Once hot add in your tofu + marinade and let cook for around ~ 10 minutes stirring regularly.
4. In a separate bowl combine your tomato + shallot + cilantro and the juice of 1 lime + a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix and set aside
5. Build your bowl. Cous cous on the bottom. Spinach + cucumber + tomato mix + tofu and your mango drizzle! ENJOY!
6. Enjoy! 😋 😋👌