SWEET POTATO & TOFU MAKI BOWL
1. Preheat your oven to 375F. Cut your sweet potato as show below, toss in a heavy splash of oil + a pinch of salt and pepper. Transfer to a lined baking sheet and cook in the oven for ~18 minutes or until we browned and cooked through.
2. Bring 1 Cup of water + your rice a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling, cover, turn down to a simmer and let sit for ~ 11 minutes.
2. Prepare your vegetables by cutting them as shown.
3. Heat a saucepan with 1 tbsp of oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the tofu and marinade. Let cook for 8-10 minutes, constantly stirring until the sauce has thickened and the tofu has started to brown.
4. Build your dish. Rice on the bottom, then sweet potato cubes, edamame, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, radish and marinated tofu on top then garnish with your spicy mayo, nori flakes & sesame seeds.
5. Enjoy! 🌿🦄😊🌸🌿