TOFU CURRY FRIED RICE
1. Preheat your oven to 400F
2. Bring 2 cups of water + your rice, and a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling, cover, set down to a simmer and let cook for ~ 12-13 minutes.
3. Remove your veggies and cut them as shown below. Cube your tofu.
4. Toss your tofu cubes and a splash of oil and your nutritional yeast together. Transfer to a lined baking sheet and let cook in the oven for ~ 18 minutes turning over/ shaking once or twice to ensure even cooking
5. Bring a large pan + a splash of oil up to medium-high heat. Once hot add in your shallots and your red pepper & let cook for ~ 5 minutes or until just starting to brown on the edges. next, add your curry & sesame seasoning along with your strained peas + carrot and let cook another five minutes. The last step is to add your cooked rice and mix well cooking for another 2 minutes or until all ingredients are well mixed.
6. Plate your dish and top with cilantro, roasted tofu and tahini drizzle and a pinch of salt and pepper, as desired. Serve hot and enjoy!