1. Pre heat your oven to 400 F
2. Bring a pot + 1.5 Cups of water, your rice and a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling turn down to a simmer, cover, and let sit for ~ 11 minutes.
3. Remove your veggies + tofu. Cut your cucumber into small circles and rough chop your cilantro into smaller pieces. Dice your shallot. Cut your tofu into cubes.
4. In a mixing bowl combine your tandoori mix and 1/2 of your shallots. Transfer to a lined baking sheet. and place in the oven to cook for ~18 minutes or until browned around the edges.
Put your flatbread in the oven for ~ 4 minutes when your meal is almost ready.
**BE SURE TO MIX SHALLOT, TOFU & TANDOORI TOGETHER!**
5. In a separate bowl mix your cucumber, cilantro, shallot and the juice of ½ a lime.
6. Build your dish. Rice on the bottom, then roasted tofu and shallot, your cucumber salad, a large dollop of yoghurt and your flatbread. Give a squeeze of ¼ of a lime over the whole dish + a sprinkle of salt and pepper over your yoghurt.
7. Enjoy! 😋 😋👌