1. Pre-heat your oven to 350F
2. Cut your corn tortilla into slices. Toss in a splash of oil, ~ 1/2 tbsp, transfer into a lined baking sheet and cook for ~ 8 minutes flipping/ rotating half way through. Toss in salt when finished.
3. Cut your veggies as shown below.
4. Bring a small pan + a splash of oil up to medium high heat. Once hot add in your taco meat and cook until hot ~ 5-6 minutes.
5. Build you salad. Romaine mix on the bottom and topped with your taco meat, shredded vegan cheese, shallot, roma tomato, cilantro, chipotle dressing and a squeeze of lime.
6. Enjoy! 😋👌