SWEET BOURBON TOFU
1. Pre heat your oven to 400 F
2. Bring a pot + 1,5 Cups of water, your rice and a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling turn down to a simmer, cover, and let sit for ~ 11 minutes.
3. Remove your veggies and cut as shown below.
4. Start by tossing your tofu in a splash of oil. Transfer the coated tofu to a lined baking sheet and cook it in the oven for approximately 18 minutes, or until it's crispy. Flip the tofu around 3/4 of the way through cooking to ensure even browning.
5. When you tofu has around 10 minutes left bring a large pan + a splash of oil up to medium high heat. Once hot add in your broccoli and green beans and let cook for ~ 9 minutes.
6. After roasting your tofu, add it to your pan with the bourbon sauce. Let it cook for approximately 7 more minutes, or until the sauce is clinging to your noodles.
7.. Transfer to a plate along with your rice and garnish with green onion & sesame seeds.
7. Enjoy! 😋 😋👌