HEALTHY HULK BOWL
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Bring 1 cup of water, quinoa, and a pinch of salt to a boil in a pot. Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer, cover the pot, and let it sit for approximately 11 minutes.
3. Remove the veggies and cut them as shown below. Rinse the peas under cold water.
4. Toss the broccoli in a splash of oil, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Transfer the broccoli to a lined baking sheet and cook in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
5. To build your bowl, start with quinoa at the bottom. Add all the veggies and tofu feta on top. Drizzle with your green goddess sauce and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning. Enjoy!