1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. To reduce the bitterness of the rapini, you'll need to blanch it. Once your water is boiling, add the rapini and let it cook for 2 minutes. Use tongs or a fork to remove it and set it aside. Next, add your pasta to the boiling water and cook for ~ 12 minutes. Before straining your pasta , reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
3. Cut your shallot into thin slices and chop the blanched rapini (be careful as it may be hot) as instructed below.
4. Heat a large pan with a splash of oil. Add the shallots and sauté for 4 minutes, or until they start to brown slightly. Next, add the blanched rapini and sauté for an additional 2 minutes. Add the cooked pasta, your strained peas, pesto sauce, and the reserved pasta water (or 1/4 cup of regular water if you forgot to reserve pasta water). Cook for approximately 6-7 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
5. Assemble your dish. Transfer the contents to a bowl and top with crumbled feta and hemp Parmesan. Enjoy!