RED STICKER = GRAVY
1. Bring a medium-large pot of water + a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once your water is boiling, add in your potatoes pieces and let boil ~ 10- 12 minutes. To check if they’re ready, poke a potato with a fork. When holding it up, it should fall off. Once done, strain the water and run the potatoes under cold water to cool them down.
2. Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
3. Remove your veggies and cut as shown below.
4. Toss yoru carrots in a splash of oil + salt and pepper and transfer to a lined baking sheet to cook in the oven for ~15 minutes or until done.
5. Use two separate pans: one for heating the gravy and another for the 'meat' mix.
For the gravy: Add 2 Tbsp of water and heat it. As the gravy warms up, it will return to its rich consistency. Stir consistently until it's hot.
For the 'meat' mix: Simply heat until it reaches the desired temperature, stirring occasionally.
6. Once your potatoes are strained, place them back into the pot. Add in your potato mix + a pinch of your parsley & mix and mix until fully incorporated.
7. Build your bowl. ‘Meat’ mix at the bottom, potatoes next, then gravy + parsley. Don’t forget your carrots on the side! Enjoy!