Roasted Veggie Mac & Cheese
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375F.
2. Bring a large pot of water + a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling add in your pasta and let cook for ~11 minutes or until the pasta is no longer ‘crunchy’ to taste. Strain and set aside. ***Keep 1/3 cup of pasta water off to the side before straining****
3. Remove your veggies and cut as shown below.
4. Toss your brussels sprouts, asparagus & onion in a splash of oil + a pinch of salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for ~ 18 minutes.
5.When your vegetables are ~ 5 minutes from being done bring a large pan + a splash of oil up to medium high heat. Once hot add in your sauce and cook for 2 minutes. Next add in your pasta + your roasted vegetables & your pasta water (if your forgot just use 1/4 cup regular water). Mix thoroughly until the sauce is thick enough to cling to the pasta.
6. Plate your pasta. Transfer to a bowl and top with your parsley & a small pinch of salt & pepper. ENJOY 😊🌸🌿