1. Pre- heat your oven to 375F
2. Bring a large pot of water and a pinch of salt to a boil. Once boiling, add in your gnocchi and let it cook for approximately 4 minutes or until the pasta rises to the surface of the water. Once done, strain the gnocchi and set it aside. Remember to reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water for later use.
3. Remove your veggies and cut as shown below.
4. Toss you brussels and asparagus in a splash of oil and transfer to a lined baking sheet and place in the oven to cook for ~ 15 minutes.
3. In a large pan, heat a splash of oil over medium heat. Once the pan is hot add in your pumpkin sauce and your saved pasta water (if you forgot to reserve the pasta water, using 1/4 cup of regular water). Next add in your strained gnocchi and let cook ~ 3 minutes and then add your roasted vegetables, let cook until sauce has thickened to your desired consistency.
4. Transfer the dish to a plate, and be sure to garnish it with your pumpkin seeds, diced parsley, and crumbled tofu feta. A drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper are always a great touch as well.
5. Enjoy! 😊🌿