1. Boil large pot of water with a pinch of salt. Add gnocchi and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they rise to the surface.
2. Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water before straining the gnocchi. Set aside.
3. Cut vegetables.
4. Toss asparagus and Brussels sprouts with oil, salt, and pepper. Bake on a lined baking sheet for 18 minutes or until browning around the edges.
5. Cook pumpkin sauce and reserved pasta water in a large pan for 3 minutes, then add strained gnocchi and cook until fully coated, about 4 minutes.
6. Add roasted vegetables and cook for an additional minute.
7. Serve in a bowl with tofu feta, diced parsley, pumpkin seeds, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
8. Enjoy! 😊🌸🌿