Potato Tzatziki Bowl
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Bring your quinoa and 1 cup of water to a boil. Once boiling, turn down the heat to a simmer, cover, and let it sit for 11 minutes.
2. Cut your veggies as shown below.
3. Start by tossing your potatoes, red pepper, and tzatziki in a splash of oil. Transfer the mixture to a baking sheet along with your chickpeas and place it in the oven.Set a timer for 15 minutes. Your potatoes will need another 5-7 minutes to cook to perfection.
4. To build your bowl, start by placing quinoa on the bottom. Top it with your roasted vegetables and garnish it with sliced onion and a dollop of tzatziki. Enjoy! 😋 😋👌