Potato & Leek Soup + Salad & Bread
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Cut your veggies as shown below.
3. Transfer your chickpeas to a lined baking sheet and transfer into the oven to cook for 18 minutes.
4. In a pot/ large pan, bring your soup mix and 1.5 cups of water up to medium-high heat. Mix well, and let it sit on the heat for approximately 8 minutes or until it's steaming but not bubbling, or until you reach your desired consistency/temperature. Cook longer to thicken the soup or add some water to thin out if you cooked to long
5. In a separate bowl combine your kale, roma tomato & cucumber + tahini dressing and mix well.
6. Toast your bread, use toaster or place in oven for a bit.
7. To build your dinner top your soup with your marinated chickpeas and a pinch of salt and pepper. Top your salad with pumpkin seeds & enjoy your meal!