PEANUT TAHINI BOWL
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Bring 1 cup of water, quinoa, and a pinch of salt to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer, cover, and let cook for approximately 12 minutes.
3. Prepare your vegetables by cutting them as shown. Lightly coat the broccoli in oil, along with a pinch of salt and pepper, then roast in the oven for about 14 minutes or until slightly browned.
4. Heat a saucepan with 1 tbsp of oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the tofu and marinade. Let cook for 8-10 minutes, constantly stirring until the sauce has thickened and the tofu has started to brown.
6. Assemble your bowl with quinoa at the bottom, followed by cucumber and edamame, then roasted broccoli, and topped with cilantro, radish, and peanut tahini drizzle.
7. Enjoy! 🌿🦄😊🌸🌿