1. Bring a small pot of water to a boil. In a separate pot, bring 1.5 cups of water and your rice along with a pinch of salt to a boil. Once boiling, cover the pot, reduce the heat to a simmer, and let it sit for 12 minutes.
2. Cut the vegetables as shown below
3. Bring a large saucepan with a splash of oil to medium-high heat. Once hot, add your diced shallot and tofu. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring regularly, then add your diced eggplant and red pepper and cook for another 7 minutes. . Then, add your chopped bok choy and cook for 2 more minutes until it starts to wilt. Then add your sauce and 1/3 cup of water, and let it cook for about 4 more minutes until the mixture thickens up.
4. 5. Build your dish. Rice on bottom, then stew mix, topped with cilantro.
7. Enjoy your delicious creation! 😋