PEANUT SOBA NOODLES
1. Bring a pot of water up to a boil. Once boiling, add in your soba noodles and cook for ~ 9 minutes. Once done, strain the water and run the noodles under cold water until they are cold to the touch and set aside
Rice Noodles: Bring a large kettle/pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, cover your noodles and let them sit for ~8 mins. You will know they’re done when there is no ‘crunch’ when tasting. STRAIN AND RUN UNDER COLD WATER and set aside. Add into the recipe wherever soba noodles are listed
2. Remove your veggies and cut as shown below.
3. Bring a large pan + a splash of oil up to medium high heat. Once hot add in your tofu and cook for 5 minutes until the edges begin to brown.
4. Next add in your diced carrot, cabbage and red pepper and cook for another 8-10 minutes. Once done add in your strained soba along with your peanut sauce and 2 tbsp of water. Continue cooking until the sauce has reach your desired consistency and is clinging to the noodles ~ 3- 4 minutes.
5. Build your dish. All your veggies and noodles topped with your sesame seeds and your diced cilantro.