MUSHROOM TRUFFLE ALFREDO
1. Bring a large pot of salted water up to a boil. Once boiling, add in your pasta and let cook ~ 9-10 minutes or until ‘al dente’ (where there is little to no crunch when tasting a piece). Before you strain your pasta, keep ¼ of the pasta water off to the side. Strain and set aside.
2. Remove your veggies and cut them as shown below.
3. Bring a large pan with a splash of oil up to medium-high heat. Once hot, add in your diced shallot and let cook for ~ 2 minutes or until starting to soften. Add your mushroom and cook for another ~ 5-6 minutes or until brown around the edges.
4. Add in your spinach, pasta, Alfredo sauce + ¼ pasta water (if you forgot, add 2 tbsp of regular water). Let cook for another 4-5 minutes until all the sauce and liquid are sticking to the noodles + vegetables.
5. Transfer to a bowl and garnish with your parsley, hemp parm, a pinch of salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.