MUSHROOM ANTIPASTO BOWL
1. Pre heat your oven to 375F
2. Bring 1 cup of water + your quinoa and a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling, cover, turn down to a simmer and let sit for ~ 11 minutes.
3. Remove your vegetables and cut as shown below.
4. Toss your red pepper in a small splash of oil and tranfer to a lined baking sheet along with your marinatd chickpeas and place in the oven to cook for ~16-18 minutes or until browning around the edges
5. Build your Bowl. Quinoa on the bottom. Mushrooms + spinach + cucumber + roasted chickpeas + roasted red pepper on the bottom. Drizzle your herb dressing over top with your coconut bacon sprinkled as a garnish.