Marinated Chickpea Bowl
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Once the water is boiled, combine your couscous and 1 cup of boiling water in a bowl. Cover and let it sit for approximately 10 minutes—fluff with a fork.
(GF Option: Bring 1 cup of water + your quinoa and a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling, turn down to a simmer, cover, and let sit for ~ 11 minutes).
2. Cut your veggies as shown below.
3. Transfer your chickpeas, onion and red pepper to a baking sheet and place in the oven. Set a timer for 17 minutes.
4. Massage your kale using your hands for 1-2 minutes until softened. Mix your massaged kale with 2 tbsp of your lemon tahini drizzle.
5. Build your bowl with quinoa on the bottom, then kale and top with all your oven ingredients. Garnish with your lemon tahini drizzle, parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper.