MAC & CHEESE SUPREME
1. Bring a large pot of water + a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling add in your pasta and let cook for ~11 minutes or until the pasta is no longer ‘crunchy’ to taste. Strain and set aside.
***Keep 1/3 cup of pasta water off to the side before straining****
2. Cut your veggies as shown below.
3. Bring a small pan + a splash of oil up to medium-high heat. Once hot, add in your taco meat and let cook for approx. 8-10 minutes or until starting to brown.
4. Bring a large pan + a splash of oil up to medium-high heat. Once hot, add in your sauce and cook for 2 minutes. Next, add in your pasta & your pasta water (if you forgot, just use 1/4 cup regular water). Mix thoroughly until the sauce is thick enough to cling to the pasta ~ 4 minutes.
5. To serve, place the pasta in a bowl, top with your taco meat, and then garnish with your diced tomatoes, sour cream, cilantro, shallot and a pinch of salt & pepper.