CAULIFLOWER & CHICKPEA LEMON PASTA
1. Preheat your oven to 375F
2. Bring a large pot of salted water up to a boil. Once boiling add in your pasta & let cook ~ 12 minutes or until ‘al dente’ where there is little to no crunch when tasting a piece. ** Before you strain your pasta keep ¼ of pasta water off to the side.** Strain and set aside.
3. Remove your veggies and cut as shown below.
3. Toss your diced cauliflower together with your marinated chickpeas & transfer to a lined baking sheet. Cook in the oven for ~15 minutes.
4. With about half the time left to go on your oven items bring a large pan + a splash of oil up to medium high heat. Once hot add in your diced shallot and let cook for ~ 3 minutes or until starting to soften. Add in your cherry tomatoes and let cook another 3 minutes. When your tomatoes start to soften as well add in your pasta + lemon & oil sauce + ¼ pasta water (if you forgot just 2 tbsp of regular water will work) + your roasted cauliflower & chickpeas. Let cook for another 4-5 minnutes until all the sauce and liquid is sticking to the noodles + vegetables.
5. Transfer to a bowl and garnish with your hemp parm + diced parsley + a pinch of salt and pepper & a drizzle of olive oil & ENJOY!