Kale, Sausage, White Bean Rigatoni
1. Bring a large pot of salted water up to a boil. Once boiling add in your pasta and let cook for ~ 9 minutes or until finished. There should be no ‘crunch’ when trying a piece. Before you strain your pasta keep ¼ cup of pasta water off to the side. Strain the rest and set aside.
2. Remove your veggies and cut as shown below.
3. To start, bring a large pan and a splash of oil up to medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add in your shallots and let them cook for approximately 3 minutes.
4. Next, crumble your sausage into pieces into the pan and let it cook for another 3 minutes, stirring regularly. Add in your kale and cherry tomatoes and let them cook for another 3 minutes as they both begin to soften.
5. The last step is to add your tomato, white beans, and ¼ cup pasta water (if you forgot, just add 2 tbsp tap water). Let it cook for approximately 2 minutes until it's warm, and then add in your pasta. Let it cook until you reach your desired consistency, and the sauce is clinging to the noodles (approximately 3 minutes).
5. Transfer to a bowl & garnish with your hemp parmesan + diced parsley + a drizzle of olive oil & a pinch of salt and pepper & enjoy!!