1. Preheat your oven to 375F
2. Bring 1 cup of water + your quinoa up to a boil. Once boiling, cover, turn down to a simmer and let sit for ~11minutes
3. Cut your mini cucumber and zucchini into slices and cut your cherry tomatoes and olives into halves.
4. Toss your zucchini in a splash of oil and a pinch of salt + pepper and transfer to a lined baking sheet and cook in the oven for ~ 15 minutes.
5. In a separate bowl toss your spinach in ~ ½ of your greek dressing.
6. Build your bowl. Quinoa on the bottom, spinach, cherry tomato, olives, cucumber on top. Then add a dollop of hummus + your crumbled tofu feta & a drizzle of olive oil + a pinch of salt & pepper. Use as much dressing over top as you like. :)