1. Preheat your oven to 350F
2. Bring a large pot of water and a pinch of salt to a boil. Once boiling, add in your gnocchi and let it cook for approximately 4 minutes or until the pasta rises to the water's surface. Once done, Remember to reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water for later use, strain the gnocchi and set it aside.
2. Dice your parsley. Crumble your tofu and mix it with your marinade. Transfer to a lined baking sheet and place in the oven to cook for 12- 15 minutes, mixing it up 1-3 times to ensure even cooking.
3. Heat a splash of oil over medium-high heat in a large pan. Once hot, add your carbonara sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes as it starts to thicken. Then add in your pasta water (if you forgot, just use 1/2 cup of regular water), and mix well. Next step add you strained peas + your gnocchi & 1/2 of your hemp and bacon mix, let cook until the sauce has thickened approx 6-7 minutes.
4. Transfer the dish to a plate, and be sure to garnish it with the rest of your hemp parm & bacon, diced parsley and your tofu bacon crumble & enjoy! 😊🌿