GINGER TAHINI SOBA
1. Pre heat your oven to 375F
2. Bring a pot of water up to a boil. Once boiling add in your soba noodles and cook for ~ 9 minutes. Once done strain the water, run the noodles under cold water until they are cold to the touch and set aside
GF: Bring a large pot or kettle of water to a boil. Once boiling, remove it from heat. Submerge or cover your rice noodles in the pot or a separate bowl, and let them sit for approximately 7 minutes, or until there is no 'crunch' when you try a piece. Remember to keep 1/3 cup of water aside.After the soaking time, strain the noodles and rinse them under cold water to stop the cooking process and prevent them from becoming too soft. Set the noodles aside for later use
3. Remove your veggies and cut as shown below.
4. Toss your carrot, zucchini, red pepper in some oil and salt & pepper + your marinated tofu to a baking sheet and bake for ~15 minutes. If you like things crispier, feel free to cook a little longer.
5. When your vegetables are done toss your noodles in ¾ of your sauce, then transfer to a serving bowl. Top with your roasted vegetables + tofu and garnish with the rest of your sauce + sesame seeds & diced cilantro. ENJOY!