Curried Kale Stew
1. Bring 1 cup of water, ½ cup of rice, and a pinch of salt to a boil. Once boiling, cover, turn down to simmer, and let sit for approximately 11 minutes.
2. Cut the vegetables as shown below
3. Heat a large pan with a splash of oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add your diced shallot and cook for about 2 minutes, or until they begin to brown. Add in your diced tomatoes and cook for another 3 minutes. Once the tomatoes start to soften, add your curry mix, 1 cup of water, and your diced kale. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring regularly. The last ingredient to add is your strained white beans; let them cook for two minutes, stirring regularly. The soup should be neither too thick nor too thin. If it is too thin, allow it to cook a little longer; if it is too thick, add a splash of water until the consistency is perfect.
4. Build your bowl. Rice on the bottom with soup over top and some diced parsley for garnish. Add a small pinch of salt and pepper over top if you wish.
5. Enjoy your delicious creation!