CRISPY ORANGE TOFU
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F
2. Bring your rice + 1.5 cups of water and a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling turn down to simmer, cover, and let sit for 10-12 minutes.
3. Toss your tofu in your corn starch & toss your broccoli in a splash of oil + salt & pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes
4. With ~5 minutes left for everything in the oven bring a sauce pan + a small splash of oil up to medium high heat. Once hot add in your orange sauce and start letting it reduce. You want it to thicken up so stir regularly if it is getting to thick add in some water or if it is too thin just cook a little longer. Once your tofu is done add to your pan and mix thoroughly until the sauce is sticking to your tofu.
5. Build your bowl. Rice on bottom with your broccoli + tofu mix over the rice and your diced green onion & sesame seeds on top as garnish. ENJOY!