CRISPY LEMON TOFU
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Bring 1.5 cups of water, a pinch of salt, and your rice to a boil in a pot. Once boiling, cover the pot, reduce the heat to simmer, and let it sit for approximately 11 minutes.
3. Remove the veggies and cut them as shown below.
4. In a bowl, combine the asparagus, cubed tofu, and red pepper. Toss them with a generous splash of oil and cornstarch. Transfer the mixture to a lined baking sheet and cook in the preheated oven for 17 minutes.
5. With about 4 minutes remaining, heat a large saucepan with a splash of oil and your lemon sauce. The sauce should be steaming but not boiling. Once the roasted vegetables are done, transfer them to the saucepan and let them cook for approximately 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and coats the vegetables.
6. Build your bowl by placing rice at the bottom, followed by the lemon and veggie mixture. Garnish with green onion, sesame seeds, and enjoy!