Chopped Cheese & Potatoes
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Remove your veggies and cut as shown below.
3. Toss your potato in splash of oil + your seasoning. Transfer to a lined baking sheet and cook in the oven for ~20 minutes.
4. heat a splash of oil over medium-high heat in a medium pan. Once hot, add your shallots and cook for about 5 minutes until well browned. Then add your patties and let them cook for 3 minutes on each side, then 'chop' them with a spoon/ spatula and cook for another 7-8 minutes until well browned again.
5. Lightly toast your buns either in a toaster or in the oven
6. To assemble your plate, start with the chopped cheese sauce on the top and the bottom. Then add in your lettuce, your tomato, and then your chopped 'meat and cheese slices (sliced in two) and add your potatoes on the side.
7. Enjoy your meal!