CHKN PARM SANDWICH
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. Dice your potatoes as shown below.
3. Toss your potatoes in a splash of oil and the potato seasoning. Transfer them to a lined baking sheet along with the 'chicken' pieces. Let them cook in the oven for approximately 18-20 minutes, flipping the 'chicken' pieces 3/4 of the way through for even cooking.
4. Bring small sauce pan + your tomato sauce up to medium high heat just until the sauce is thickened ~ 6 minutes.
5. When your potatoes and 'chicken' are done, remove the potatoes from the oven. Spoon the tomato sauce onto the 'chicken' pieces and place a cheese slice over the top. Transfer the baking sheet back into the oven and cook for an additional 2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
6. Add in your your buns to toast in the oven for ~ 4 minutes.
7. Build your sandwich by spreading garlic mayo on both buns. Top the buns with a layer of kale and arugula. Place a generous spoonful of tomato sauce on top of the greens, and then add the 'chicken' in the middle. Serve the sandwich with the potatoes on the side and a small portion of garlic mayo for dipping. Enjoy your delicious meal!