'CHKN' MASH & GRAVY
1. Bring a large pot of salted water with your potatoes to a boil (add the potatoes as the water heats up). Once boiling, set a timer for 12 minutes. The potatoes are done when you can stab them with a knife and they fall off on their own.
2. Preheat your oven to 340°F (176°C).
3. Prepare your vegetables by cutting them as shown. Finely chop the parsley and save it for garnish at the end.
4. Transfer your 'chicken' fillets to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place them in the oven to cook for 18 minutes flipping halfway through.
5. Heat a large saucepan with a splash of oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add in your green beans and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until browned on the outside.
6. In a separate pan, bring your gravy and 1/4 cup of water up to a medium-high temperature or until your desired consistency has been reached. Add more water for a thinner consistency or cook longer for a thicker one.
7. Strain your potatoes. Then mash them along with your potato mix, stirring until fully incorporated and your desired consistency has been reached.
9. Assemble your plate with potatoes on the bottom, followed by your green beans & 'chicken' fillet, topped with your gravy, and garnished with parsley.
10. Enjoy! 😊🌸🌿