VEGAN 'CHKN' BURGER
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Remove your veggies and cut as shown below.
3. Toss your potato in splash of oil + your seasoning. Transfer to a lined baking sheet along with your 'chicken' and cook in the oven for ~20 minutes flipping 15 half way through.
4. To assemble your burger: Spread mayo on the top and bottom buns, add lettuce to both sides, then place pickles on the bottom. Next, stack the delicious burger patty. On the other side, add sliced tomatoes and shallots.
5. Potatoes with extra mayo on the side & enjoy your meal!