CAULIFLOWER TAHINI BOWL
1. Pre heat your oven to 400 F.
2. Bring a pot with 1.5 cups of water, your rice and a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling turn down to a simmer, cover, and let sit for ~ 11 minutes.
3. Remove your veggies and dice your tomato, red pepper & onion into smaller cubes. Your cauliflower into florets & then dice your green onion.
4. Toss your cauliflower , pepper and onion in a splash of oil and transfer to a lined baking sheet to cook in the oven for ~18 minutes or until browning around the edges appears.
5. Bring a large non sticks pan up to medium high heat, once hot add in a splash of oil along with your cooked rice and your seasoning & 1/2 of your roasted onion and peppers and diced tomato. Mix well until rice is well coated.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the rest of your roasted vegetables, your tahini drizzle and your diced green onion + a pinch of salt & pepper.
7. Enjoy! 😋 👌