Butternut Squash & Caesar Salad
RED STICKER = CAESAR
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Cut your romaine and parsley as shown below.
3. Cut your bread into crouton size cubes and toss in a heavy amount of oil + a pinch of salt and pepper. Transfer to a lined baking sheet and let cook in the oven for ~10 minutes checking and shaking regularity to ensure equal cooking. Set aside to use as a soup topper.
4. In a pot, bring your soup mix and 2 cups of water up to medium-high heat. Mix well, and let it sit on the heat for approximately 8 minutes or until it's steaming but not bubbling, or until you reach your desired consistency/temperature.
5. In a separate bowl combine your romaine lettuce + your Caesar dressing.
7. To build your dinner top your soup with your sour cream drizzle, croutons, diced parsley, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Top your salad with the hemp parmesan & bacon. Enjoy your meal!