BURGER + SPECIAL SAUCE
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Remove your veggies and cut as shown below.
3. Toss your potato in splash of oil + your seasoning. Transfer to a lined baking sheet and cook in the oven for ~20 minutes.
4. In a medium pan, heat a splash of oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the burgers and cook for about 15 minutes, flipping them regularly until well browned on each side. Place a slice of cheese on top of the burgers and either a) place them in the oven for 3 minutes to soften/melt the cheese, or b) place a lid over the pan and add a small splash of water to create steam, which will help melt the cheese, this should only take a minute.
5. Place the burger buns in the oven to toast for approximately 2 minutes or until they reach your preferred level of toastiness.
6. To assemble your plate, start with the burger patty topped with cheese, tomato, lettuce, shallot, and special sauce (saving some for your potatoes). Serve the roasted potatoes on the side.
7. Enjoy your meal!