BLACK PEPPER TEMPEH
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Bring 1.5 cups of water, rice, and a pinch of salt to a boil. Once boiling, cover, reduce the heat to a simmer, and let cook for 10-12 minutes.
3. Prepare your vegetables and tempeh by cutting them as indicated. Toss your red pepper, onion, celery, and tempeh in a generous splash of oil, then transfer to a lined baking sheet to cook in the oven for approximately 18 minutes.
5. With about 4-5 minutes left on your vegetables, start heating a large pan with your black pepper sauce over medium-high heat. Once your vegetables and tempeh are done cooking, transfer them to the saucepan and let cook for another 3-4 minutes until the sauce becomes 'sticky' and clings to the ingredients.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl along with your rice and garnish with sesame seeds.
7. Enjoy! 😋 😋👌