1. Preheat your oven to 400F
2. Bring 1 cup of water + your 1/2 cup quinoa and a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling turn down to a simmer, cover, and let sit for approx 10 minutes.
3. Remove your veggies from the bag and cut as shown below. Toss your potato in splash of oil + your seasoning.
4. Transfer to a lined baking sheet and cook in the oven for ~20 minutes.
4. In a medium pan, heat a splash of oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the burgers and cook for about 15 minutes, flipping them regularly until well browned on each side. Place a slice of cheese on top of the burgers and either a) place them in the oven for 3 minutes to soften/melt the cheese, or b) place a lid over the pan and add a small splash of water to create steam, which will help melt the cheese, this should only take a minute.
5. Place the burger buns in the oven to toast for approximately 2 minutes or until they reach your preferred level of toastiness.
6. Build your burger. Bun - patty- cheese- sauce- pickles- onion - lettuce & potatoes on the side &
7. Enjoy!! 😊🌸🌿