BBQ JACKFRUIT + KALE CAESAR
SPICY MAYO IS IN THE RAMEKIN TO GO ON TOP OF COLESLAW FOR SANDWICH :)
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Remove the veggies and cut them as shown below
3.Transfer the chickpeas to a lined baking sheet and place them in the preheated oven. Let them cook for 15 minutes. With 4 minutes remaining, add in your bread to toast.
4. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add the jackfruit and cook for approximately 8 minutes, stirring regularly.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the chopped kale and Caesar dressing (in deli container) to make the salad.
6. Build your sandwich by placing the cooked jackfruit and coleslaw + spicy mayo ramekin on the bread. Top with kale, chickpeas,hemp parm & bacon for the salad and enjoy! 😊🌸🌿