Bang Bang Tofu
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F
2. Bring your rice + 1.5 cups of water and a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling turn down to simmer, cover, and let sit for 10-12 minutes.
3. Toss your tofu in your corn starch & a heavy splash of oil. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes flipping half way through. It should be crispy when coming out of the oven.
4. Toss your tofu in your bang bang sauce. Make sure it is super saucy so use all of it.
5. Build your bowl. Rice on bottom with your cilantro, green onion, strained edamame, avocado + your saucy bang bang tofu.Garnish with your sesame seeds and a pinch of salt and pepper on your avocado. ENJOY!