1. Bring a large pot of salted water up to a boil. Once boiling add in your pasta and let cook for ~ 9 minutes or until finished. There should be no ‘crunch’ when trying a piece. Before you strain your pasta keep ¼ cup of pasta water off to the side. Strain the rest and set aside.
2. Remove your veggies and cut them as shown below.
3. Bring a large pan + a splash of oil up to medium high heat. Once hot add in your shallots and let cook for ~ 3 minutes. Next crumble your sausage into pieces into the pan and let cook for another 3 minutes. Stirring regularly. Add in your kale + your cherry tomatoes and let cook for another 3 minutes as they both begin soften.
4. Last step is to add your tomato, white bean and your ¼ cup pasta water (if you forgot just add 2 tbsp tap water. And let cook for ~2 minutes until warm and then add in your pasta and let cook until your desired consistency is reach and the sauce is clinging to the noodles ~ 3 minutes.
6. Transfer to a bowl & garnish with your hemp parmesan + diced parsley + a drizzle of olive oil & a pinch of salt and pepper.
7. Enjoy!! 😊🌸🌿