Marinated Chickpea Bowl
1. Preheat your oven to 400F.
2. For regular couscous, bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a kettle or pot. Add your couscous and a pinch of salt, cover and let sit for about 10 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
3. Remove your vegetables and cut them as shown in the instructions.
4. Toss your onion and red pepper in a splash of oil + a pinch of salt & pepper.
5. Transfer your chickpeas, onion, and red pepper to a baking sheet and place in the oven. Let cook for 17 - 20 minutes or until well browned.
6. Mix your kale with 2 tbsp of lemon tahini dressing and massage it as much as possible, then set it aside.
7. Build your bowl, starting with quinoa or couscous on the bottom. Add kale on top, then your oven-roasted vegetables, garnish with lemon tahini dressing and parsley, a pinch of salt and pepper.
8. Enjoy! 🌿