DELIVERED JULY 31 - AUG 04
1. Bring a large pot of salted water up to a boil. Once boiling add in your rapini pieces and blanch for 2 minutes. Remove rapini with a sieve or tongs and set aside. Do not discard the water as it will also be used to cook your pasta.
2. Add pasta to the pot of boiling water and let cook for ~ 11 minutes.
3. With 9 minutes left on your pasta add in your strained peas.
Note: Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water for later use.
4. Cut your veggies as pictured below.
5. Bring a large pan with a generous splash of oil up to medium high heat. Once hot, add in your shallot and cook for 4 minutes.
6. Add your blanched rapini pieces to the pan and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
7. Add your strained pasta & peas, hemp pesto and reserved pasta water to the pan. Let everything simmer together, stirring regularly for ~5 minutes until the sauce has thickened and all ingredients are well incorporated.
8. Assemble your bowl(s). Add in a serving of pasta and top with crumbled tofu feta, a splash of olive oil, and a sprinkle of salt & pepper!.ENJOY!