1. Pre- heat your over to 375F for toasting your bread. Once hot toast your flatbread for 5 min and set aside.
2. Bring 1.5 cups of water + your rice and a pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling, cover, turn down to a simmer and let sit for 10 - 12 minutes.
3. Remove your vegetables and cut as shown below.
4. Bring a large pan + a splash of oil up to medium high heat. Once hot add in your half of your diced shallots and let cook for 2 minutes then add in your paneer tofu and let cook for another 5 minutes. Next add in your saag mix, combine well, let cook for another 10 minutes.
5. In a separate bowl mix you cucumber, cilantro, and the other half of your shallot and the juice of 1/2 a lime.
6. Once your spinach mix is done. Build your bowl! rice on the bottom, saag mix on top + your cucumber salad yoghurt and your flatbread on the side.
7. ENJOY! 😁😁