CRUNCHY TACO BOWL
1. Bring 1 cup of water + your quinoa and pinch of salt up to a boil. Once boiling, cover, turn down to a simmer and let sit for 11 minutes.
2. Remove veggies and cut as shown below
3. Cut your corn tortilla into thin strips and toss them in a small amount of oil, doing your best to ensure everything is at least lightly coated. Transfer the tortilla strips to a lined baking sheet and place them in the oven to cook for 6 minutes. Then, take them out, shake the pan, and let them cook for 2 more minutes. Sprinkle a small pinch of salt over them while they are still hot, and mix well.
4. Heat a large saucepan with a splash of oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add in 1/2 diced shallot and 1.5 tbsp of water to your taco meat mix, and let it cook for about 7 minutes or until heated throughout.
5.In a separate bowl combine your shallot + cherry tomato + cilantro + a pinch of salt and pepper & the juice of ½ a lime. Combine.
6. Build your bowl by starting with quinoa on the bottom, then adding your spinach and tomato mix, diced avocado, and taco meat. Serve the corn tortilla on the side and add jalapenos as desired. Drizzle with your chipotle sauce.
7. Enjoy! 😋