Coconut Miso Risotto
1. Put your miso coconut mix and 2 1/2 cups of water into a pot and bring to a low simmer. Do not let it boil.
2. Cut your vegetables as shown in the instructions.
3. Bring a saucepan with 1 tbsp of oil up to high heat. Once hot, add in your diced shallot and cook for 2 minutes. Then, add in your mushrooms, rice and broccolini, and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Start by adding in about 1/3 cup of hot stock from the pot, stirring constantly. The liquid will start to get absorbed by the rice and it will start to thicken. This will take ~ 5-7 minutes depending on the temperatures of both your pan and stock.
5. Once the stock has been absorbed, add another 3/4 cup of broth and continue stirring, repeating this step until all the stock is gone.
6. Once you add in the last of your stock, add in your strained peas and half of your parsley, and let cook until the sauce has thickened and the rice is cooked through. If the rice is still crunchy, continue cooking until it is ready.
7. Transfer to a bowl, garnish with the remaining diced parsley, hemp parmesan, a pinch of salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.