DELIVERED JUL 31 - AUG 03
Potato Tzatziki Bowl
1. Pre- heat oven to 400 F.
2. Add 1 cup of water with your quinoa and a pinch of salt to a pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn down to a simmer, cover and cook for ~12 minutes.
3. Cut veggies as pictured below.
4. Toss your zucchini and red pepper in a splash of oil and transfer to a lined baking sheet along with your marinated chickpeas. Place in the oven to roast for ~ 15 minutes.
Note: The shallot is meant to be used raw for this recipe, but you can also add it to your sheet pan to roast with your other veggies if you prefer.
5. On a separate tray, toss your potatoes in a splash of oil, salt, and pepper and place in the oven to roast for for 20 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
7. Build your bowl(s). Add in a serving of quinoa and top with your roasted veggies, your diced shallot, and a large dollop of tzatziki . ENJOY!! 🥳🌱